My exploits abroad

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anna's here, Luggage on Public Transport, and Snow in London

So on Sunday, I left my house in Kingston for good. It was bittersweet. I got some pictures before I left!



but....ANNA GOT HERE!!

I picked her up from the airport and we made the hour trip from heathrow to clapham. It took FOREVER! seriously. I was annoyed.
That night, we went to the free organ concert at Westminster Abbey, but no pictures were allowed. It was absolutly beautiful, and we got into the abbey for free!
Then Anna and I walked on the South Bank,


then headed home so she could sleep!

Monday we woke up nice and early and went in London to go to the Tate Modern. I love that place, and we got their so early that we walked around the museum completely alone. Its much faster and more fun that way. Again, no pictures were allowed.

Then I had to go to my class, and do my final devising piece. This also took forever. Then Anna went to Wimbledon for Kim's Birthday with church friends. It was really really fun. I'm really going to miss those kids! I came home and worked on school stuff. uggggg

Tuesday, we got up and went to the changing of the guard at Buckingham palace. It was really cold, and we really didn't know where to stand to see it, but I got some pictures. And the band that played during the change played ABBA and Michael Jackson. So weird.

Then I went to my class again lameeeeeeeee, but I think we did well on our final, so i guess it was good. Then we went into Covenent Gardens to have dinner. We ate at this little italian place that was a really great price. We had food and dessert and wine for 2 for only £34! It was really good too!

Today, we got up and went to the South Bank again. It was snowing. I know that sounds really cool, but actually it kinda stunk. Because we wanted to see London, but it was snowing and cold and gross. We did go though. We went to the globe, but its a little expensive to get into, so we just took some pictures outside, and then walked to Parliament and Westminster Abbey to take some more pictures.



Then I had my LAST CLASS!! and now, we are having some home cooked chicken parm, and hanging out with Kim and doing nothing. Cause I'm done with school. YESSSSS.

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know how long it took her to plan each and every outfit that she's wearing over there. "Does this look better with this or this? Or what about this? Do I look stupid? Maybe I shouldn't wear it at all." It was exhausting. lol hope y'all are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Followers