My exploits abroad

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The last few days have been Foxy

I've not done too much in the past few days, but I do have some sweet pictures!
On Sunday, I went to church and had some lunch after at a nice pub we go to sometimes called Spice of Life. cheap and GOOD pub grub. yum

Then I hung out in central, and did some Christmas shopping, which I LOVE doing (seriously) and then hung out in McDonalds until Cate and Dan and Megan and Raquel came up. Then we walked around looking for The Fly, where we were going to see a show. We found it, but the show had been pushed back 2 hours so we went to Spice of Life (again) and hung out until the doors opened.

The show was SO good. We saw an american band called Foxy Shazam, which I had never heard of until I found their gig online. They were really great live. Totally insane, but great. (Litterally insane. The singer ATE his cigarette. The keyboardist played with his feet. The horn player split his pants. I'm not joking. Check out this video.) It was a really great night.

























I've just had class for the past few days, although last night, I did make some sweet from scratch cinnamon cookies. And shared with the people in my house. Its my way of getting them to like me, or loving them, you know whatever....
Today in class, my partner and I had not even gotten our lines totally down, well more I hadn't, but we had to preform in class. UGGG, but it actually turned out really good. Thank God I'm getting better at improv, because we had literally NEVER done it with words. and our class rather liked it. Whoo

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that "Sticky Figgy Pudding" sounds absolutely disgusting.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Followers